Clementoni Science in The Laboratory Kit | 150 Experiments for Kids | STEM Learning Lab by Clementoni at Education God. MPN: 61756. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A Complete Beginner's Lab - Just Add Curiosity! With this comprehensive kit, young scientists will use the included laboratory instruments like a
Product Description & Reviews
A Complete Beginner's Lab - Just Add Curiosity!
With this comprehensive kit, young scientists will use the included laboratory instruments like a 300x microscope and a centrifuge to conduct 150 experiments in chemistry, biology, microbiology and forensic genetics. The extensive 64-page illustrated manual will guide your child through the experiments in complete safety. Includes a 19" x 7" display platform, test tubes, pipettes, and assorted labware. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included) Made in Italy For ages 8+
Features & Highlights
- EXCITING EXPERIMENTS - A laboratory packed full of scientific research so your child can perform more than 150 diverse experiments and learn how to become a great scientist with their Science in the Laboratory Kit. This set is perfect for children ages 8 and up.
- REAL WORLD EQUIPMENT - The kit contains real laboratory instruments, including a microscope, a centrifuge and lots of other materials your child will need to run the experiments and explore the greatest secrets of science. Kids will love this introduction to science subjects and hands on learning and fun.
- INCLUDES 64 PAGE ILLUSTRATED MANUAL - The extensive scientific manual will guide your child through the experiments in complete safety, and will familiarise them with the main science subjects: from chemistry and biology to microbiology and forensic genetics.
- NEW DISCOVERIES AWAIT - Your child or student will explore the possibilities of chemistry, biology, microbiology and forensic genetics with their Science in the Laboratory Kit. Their lab includes a 300x microscope and a working centrifuge for in-depth experimentation.
- S.T.E.M. LEARNING - STEM learning stands for science, technology, engineering and math. It is a comprehensive, holistic approach to modern learning. STEM learning encourages kids to explore their world with experimentation, hands-on learning and critical thinking skills. This interdisciplinary approach to learning and playing is an effective way for kids to get engaged in these subjects early on in life, inspiring tomorrow's leaders.
14.17 x 3.54 x 20.87 inches
14.17 x 3.54 x 20.87 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Clementoni, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: MMS-003, ean: 0730309084387,
The Molymod MMS-003 organic chemistry molecular model set for teachers includes 111 color-coded plastic atom parts and 140 links in a storage box. This model set is used to demonstrate concepts of organic chemistry and functional groups such as alkan...
By Nature's Workshop
mpn: 25000, ean: 0700371286774,
The Chemistry Lab kit, for Discovering Design with Chemistry by Dr. Jay Wile contains all the lab equipment items needed to complete the course.Lab kit contains all you need to complete Discovering Design with Chemistry Course. Course written by Dr. ...
By ETA hand2mind
mpn: 55912, ean: 0084885002014,
This hands-on set simplifies the learning of complex chemistry concepts in a fun and interactive way. Unique plastic tiles snap together to form a complete periodic table of the elements. Each 1" x 1" color-coded tile is printed with the atomic numbe...
By Thames & Kosmos
mpn: 628710, ean: 0857853001001,
Kids will have fun discovering the energy source of the 21st century with the Fuel Cell Car and Experiment Kit. They can explore the operation of a fuel cell and learn about using solar energy to decompose water into oxygen and hydrogen, generating e...