Axis Scientific Life Size Didactic Flexible Spine Model | Colored Regions Indicate the Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine | Includes Stand and Detailed Product Manual | 3 Year Warranty
Axis Scientific Life Size Didactic Flexible Spine Model | Colored Regions Indicate the Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine | Includes Stand and Detailed Product Manual | 3 Year Warranty by Axis Scientific at Education God. MPN: A-105167. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Introducing Axis Scientific, your new partner in high quality anatomical education! With this premium flexible vertebral column, students and medical
Product Description & Reviews
Introducing Axis Scientific, your new partner in high quality anatomical education! With this premium flexible vertebral column, students and medical professionals alike will have a full range of features to study and observe. This model is perfect for patient education, as well.
Features & Highlights
- GREAT VALUE: Get what you pay for and avoid disappointment! Axis Scientific is a US-based company and we make great models at fair prices (watch out for those "too good to be true" offers)! Axis Scientific models are only available from Anatomy Warehouse.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY and SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Every Axis Scientific anatomy model comes with a no-hassle 3-year warranty. If there are any issues with your model just contact our US-based customer service team and we will replace or refund your purchase.
- 100% ANATOMICALLY CORRECT: This human body anatomy model was developed by medical professionals for the study of human body systems. This anatomy and physiology model is perfect for the classroom where a human body model helps with studies.
- HIGH QUALITY: Axis Scientific anatomy models are hand-painted and assembled with the utmost attention to detail. This anatomy model is perfect for the doctor's office, anatomy classroom, or study aid.
- PRODUCT MANUAL INCLUDED: Includes a full-color detailed product manual great for study or curriculum development. All Axis Scientific product manuals use real photographs of the model, not just a plain list of the parts and numbers.
6 x 31 x 6 inches
11 x 9 x 21 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Axis Scientific, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Skulls Unlimited International
Homo ergastor Skull - This Homo ergaster skull, designated as KNM-ER 3733, was discovered by B. Ngeneo in Koobi Fora, Kenya in 1975. It is a very complete example of a adult female and dates back to 1.75 million years ago.Homo ergastor. Fossil Homini...
By American Educational Products
mpn: 2660, ean: 0795721101425,
Depicts all male reproductive organs, plus greatly magnified sectioned sperm. 18" width by 24" height model comes with activity guide, glossary, black line master, and color overhead transparency. Students discuss topics such as prostate cancer, vase...
By GPI Anatomicals
sku: 500282, mpn: 1019543, ean: 4053083047338,
Sensory/Motor 1/2 Brain Normal Right Half Brain features: Frontal, Parietal, Occipital and Temporal lobes; Cerebellum; Interthalmic adhesion; Corpus callosum; Pons; Midbrain-central peduncle; Olfactory bulb; Optic nerve; Optic chiasm; Mammillary body...
By American Educational Products
mpn: 2661, ean: 0795721101432,
Detailed 3-D model of the lower female torso shows reproductive organs and a cross-sectioned ovum. Valuable graphic aid for discussing health issues and pregnancy. Activity Set includes a 18" W x 24" H model, Activity Guide, and overhead transparency...