Adeept Mars Rover PiCar-B WiFi Smart Robot Car Kit for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+/B/2B, Speech Recognition, OpenCV Target Tracking, Video Transmission, STEM Educational Robot with PDF Instructions
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Adeept Mars Rover PiCar-B WiFi Smart Robot Car Kit for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+/B/2B, Speech Recognition, OpenCV Target Tracking, Video Transmission, STEM Educational Robot with PDF Instructions by Adeept at Education God. MPN: ADR012. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The PiCar-B is an AI robot car kit based on Raspberry Pi. It is designed for beginners and professionals to learn AI, Robotics and electronics. We
Product Description & Reviews
The PiCar-B is an AI robot car kit based on Raspberry Pi. It is designed for beginners and professionals to learn AI, Robotics and electronics. We have written a detailed and illustrated manual with which you can quickly complete the assembly of the robot.
PiCar-B has the following characteristics:
1. Speech Recognition - it can understand your words and then execute your commands;
2. Object Recognition and Tracking - based on openCV,can track objects of a specific shape or color;
3. Line Tracking - based on infrared reflection, it can walk along the route you set;
4. Automatic Obstacle Avoidance - based on ultrasonic sensor, it can avoid obstacles ahead and find the next path;
5. Real-time Video Transmission - it can transfer the real-time images taken by the Raspberry Pi camera to a remote computer.
6. Remotely Controlled by APP - You can remotely control the robot through the buttons on the keyboard or the virtual buttons on the GUI.
7. Equipped with 12x WS8212 serial RGB LEDs, these RGB LEDs can be controlled through only one GPIO pin, which can change a variety of colors and indicate the working state of the robot.
1 Set Acrylic Plates
1x Adeept Motor HAT V2.0
1x Raspberry Pi Camera(with Cable)
1x USB Microphone
1x Ultrasonic Sensor Module
2x Adeept RGB LED Module
4x Adeept WS2812 RGB LED Module
1x Adeept 3CH Line Tracking Module
1x Gear Motor
1x Battery Holder
1x Cross Socket Wrench
2x Cross Screwdriver(Small and Large)
1x Winding Pipe
10x Bearing(6*F624ZZ + 4*F687ZZ)
2x Umbrella Gear Set
Other necessary accessories(Wires, Nuts, Screws, Copper Standoffs, Couplings)
Features & Highlights
- STEM Educational Robot - An complete AI(Artificial Intelligence) robot kit based on the Raspberry Pi(Compatible with RPi 3B/3B+/2B/2B+, Raspberry Pi is NOT included).
- Speech Recognition - PiCar-B can be controlled by voice; Object Recognition and Tracking - based on openCV; Automatic Obstacle Avoidance - based on ultrasonic sensor; Line Tracking - based on infrared reflection; C/S Architecture - can be remotely controlled by APP on PC; WS2812 RGB LEDs - can change a variety of colors, full of technology; Real-time Video Transmission.
- Easy to Assemble and Coding - A 81-page PDF manual with illustrations is considerately prepared for you, which teaches you to assemble your Raspberry Pi robot step by step; Easy-to-understand Python code is provided, with beautiful and practical GUI program(compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems).
- Strong Technical Support - Official forum, Blog, YouTube video and instant feedback with E-mails.
- Powered by 2x18650 batteries(NOT included). You need to prepare your own batteries.
5.91 x 2.36 x 9.06 inches
6.18 x 2.44 x 8.98 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Adeept, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BB13004, ean: 0714453218362,
Impress your friends with this awesome model! This characterful RC Robot features a cardinal, black and blue color scheme, bright-blue eyes, working tracks. This set includes 351 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages...
mpn: CoDrone, ean: 0767408997607,
Learning to code is more fun when it flies. Get flying within minutes with our free online tutorials, and learn about programming fundamentals, drone aerodynamics, and hardware programming. Take your programming skills off the screen and into the ski...
mpn: 680-0021, ean: 0810876023245,
Creative kids build and customize a planetary rover using littleBits electronic building blocks, then transform it by adding out-of-this-world capabilities! Over 30 activities in the free Inventor App guide kids through building and controlling space...
By Thames & Kosmos
mpn: 567012, ean: 0814743013490,
Meet Sammy. This cute little Peanut butter and jelly sandwich is actually a robot that teaches coding principles and skills to children in grades K-2. You don't need a tablet, smartphone, or computer to program this robot; programs are created by si...